• Profile photo of tagkid7tagkid7

I knew a few Siobhans… they pronounced their name like “Shivaughn” (that’s phonetic).

Rest in peace Siobhan.

Profile photo of tagkid7tagkid7

I knew a few Siobhans… they pronounced their name like “Shivaughn” (that’s phonetic).

Rest in peace Siobhan.

Rest in peace Siobhan.

Rest in peace Siobhan.

Rest in peace Siobhan.

I’ve not heard of a specific prayer. On a side note, can someone tell me how her name was pronounced. And also how to e-mail the youtube video to myself. I want to send that on to family but I can’t figure it out.

Rest in peace Siobhan. She was a beautiful lady whose story broke my heart. She didn’t want anything big, just that “One person and to be married.” I sometimes take those things for granted. Thanks for opening my eyes Siobhan!

Kelli

I’ve not heard of a specific prayer. On a side note, can someone tell me how her name was pronounced. And also how to e-mail the youtube video to myself. I want to send that on to family but I can’t figure it out.

Rest in peace Siobhan. She was a beautiful lady whose story broke my heart. She didn’t want anything big, just that “One person and to be married.” I sometimes take those things for granted. Thanks for opening my eyes Siobhan!

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

Profile photo of LUCYJANELUCYJANE

I have only seen/heard of prayers for the sick and for the dying. I have not heard of a prayer for a specific illness. There are prayers for healing as well. My family is very close to our priest and I am sure if there were a specific prayer for CF he would have mentioned it to us. It has peeked my curiousity though and I will continue to look and ask our priest if he has heard of such a prayer.

I have only seen/heard of prayers for the sick and for the dying. I have not heard of a prayer for a specific illness. There are prayers for healing as well. My family is very close to our priest and I am sure if there were a specific prayer for CF he would have mentioned it to us. It has peeked my curiousity though and I will continue to look and ask our priest if he has heard of such a prayer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.