• Profile photo of anonymous10anonymous10

hi

I have been drinking hemp milk for many months. I have the seeds but always seem to forget to add them to my food. Well after watching this video I will start adding the seeds to my food. I do not believe there is an interaction with my drugs with hemp as I am drinking this hemp milk for a long time.

Thank you for posting this video.

Profile photo of anonymous10anonymous10

hi

I have been drinking hemp milk for many months. I have the seeds but always seem to forget to add them to my food. Well after watching this video I will start adding the seeds to my food. I do not believe there is an interaction with my drugs with hemp as I am drinking this hemp milk for a long time.

hi

hi

hi

Profile photo of JoyElctrcJoyElctrc

Sounds interesting, I think I will try it out. There’s also recently been some news about the anti-bacterial properties of THC, the ‘active’ ingredient in the hemp plant. Very interesting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09…f=science&oref=slogin

oh, and, your picture is sideways.

Sounds interesting, I think I will try it out. There’s also recently been some news about the anti-bacterial properties of THC, the ‘active’ ingredient in the hemp plant. Very interesting.

Profile photo of cintacinta

Hi Alyssa,

Forgive me, if I don’t watch a 7 parter on Hemp oil — however you are absolutely right. Hemp can be helpful as one of the supplements that can reduce inflamation. My doctor recommended that I take crushed Hemp seeds — Whole foods carries it. It has important Omega 3’s, fatty acids, plus some other things that help with inflamation. It’s kind of expensive so I take something similar (maybe not quite as good) which is Chia seeds that I put in my morning protein shake.

Hi Alyssa,

Forgive me, if I don’t watch a 7 parter on Hemp oil — however you are absolutely right. Hemp can be helpful as one of the supplements that can reduce inflamation. My doctor recommended that I take crushed Hemp seeds — Whole foods carries it. It has important Omega 3’s, fatty acids, plus some other things that help with inflamation. It’s kind of expensive so I take something similar (maybe not quite as good) which is Chia seeds that I put in my morning protein shake.

Hi Alyssa,

Hi Alyssa,

Hi Alyssa,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.