• Profile photo of zoe4lifezoe4life

Missy,
    The bottles look different from when we purchased it….but here is the product info. We got the 1 oz. bottle of ointment, used a q-tip and applied it to each bump twice a day until they were gone.
    Hoping for great results for ya’ll!!

http://www.molluscum.com/

Profile photo of zoe4lifezoe4life

Missy,
    The bottles look different from when we purchased it….but here is the product info. We got the 1 oz. bottle of ointment, used a q-tip and applied it to each bump twice a day until they were gone.

Missy,

Profile photo of Lance2020xLance2020x

Just as gunelle said, I have a very few of these around the top of my cheeks/around my eyes. Only a couple, but I’ve had them as long as I can remember. I am someone who ALWAYS picks at things… and I tried to squeeze them, prod them, you name it, everything short of picking them open with a needle to see what’s inside (which I seriously considered). It feels like there’s a little piece of stone inside, but they are all very small and I didn’t think much of them… I get blackheads a lot so I thought maybe they were unattended blackheads or something…

Please keep us updated as to what the dermatologist says. And what is this ‘silver cream’?

Just as gunelle said, I have a very few of these around the top of my cheeks/around my eyes. Only a couple, but I’ve had them as long as I can remember. I am someone who ALWAYS picks at things… and I tried to squeeze them, prod them, you name it, everything short of picking them open with a needle to see what’s inside (which I seriously considered). It feels like there’s a little piece of stone inside, but they are all very small and I didn’t think much of them… I get blackheads a lot so I thought maybe they were unattended blackheads or something…

Please keep us updated as to what the dermatologist says. And what is this ‘silver cream’?

Profile photo of grantsmomgrantsmom

Grant also has this problem. Jada, where can I get silver cream? Is it OTC or do I need a prescription? Thanks for any info

Grant also has this problem. Jada, where can I get silver cream? Is it OTC or do I need a prescription? Thanks for any info

Liza,
    Hi there!
    Zoe had these also…we did the whole dermatologist thing also….finally out of our own research, we read about silver cream. I was not going to accept the dr.s telling me there was little they could do about it…that she would have them until they ‘ran their course’. Our kids have enough to deal with without their faces having bumps all over them! The silver cream worked like a charm!!! Got rid of everyone of them and they have not come back!!

Hope ya’ll are having a fun summer so far!!

Hugs!

Liza,
    Hi there!
    Zoe had these also…we did the whole dermatologist thing also….finally out of our own research, we read about silver cream. I was not going to accept the dr.s telling me there was little they could do about it…that she would have them until they ‘ran their course’. Our kids have enough to deal with without their faces having bumps all over them! The silver cream worked like a charm!!! Got rid of everyone of them and they have not come back!!

Hugs!

Liza,

Hi there!

Hugs!

Profile photo of RatatoskRatatosk

DS is going to the dermatolgist in a couple weeks. See if another medication or treatment (facial wash?)can be prescribed.

I suspect it’s caused by sweating, the salt and plugged pores. I know they can be removed by a doctor — usually pricked with a scalpel and pushed out, but I doubt DS would sit still for anything like that, nor would I suspect the doctor would do that on such a small child.

I’ll keep you posted.

Parent to a child wcf DDF508

DS is going to the dermatolgist in a couple weeks. See if another medication or treatment (facial wash?)can be prescribed.

I suspect it’s caused by sweating, the salt and plugged pores. I know they can be removed by a doctor — usually pricked with a scalpel and pushed out, but I doubt DS would sit still for anything like that, nor would I suspect the doctor would do that on such a small child.

I’ll keep you posted.

I’ll keep you posted.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.