• Profile photo of nicolajnicolaj

Thank you all for your advice. I cant wait to get one now my mind as been put to rest. im getting a small tatoo on my left shoulder. Im going to wait a little while cos i have abit of a chest infection and my sugars are all over the place, but when thats settled im ready!!!

THANKS AGAIN!

Nicola x

Profile photo of nicolajnicolaj

Thank you all for your advice. I cant wait to get one now my mind as been put to rest. im getting a small tatoo on my left shoulder. Im going to wait a little while cos i have abit of a chest infection and my sugars are all over the place, but when thats settled im ready!!!

THANKS AGAIN!

Nicola x

THANKS AGAIN!

Nicola x

THANKS AGAIN!

Nicola x

THANKS AGAIN!

Nicola x

Profile photo of CountryGirlCountryGirl

Hey there, I got my two tattoos after I was diagnosed with CFRD and didnt have any problems. Both my tattoos are small, smaller than a razr phone and they didnt seem to take long to heal. I got my transplant July 25th this yr and my doctors all told me that I wouldnt be able to get any tattoos afterwards. I think that some doctors say its ok but mine have said “no.” I must say though, I do think theyre addicting. If you really want your tattoo I would recommend you get it before transplant just in case.

Hey there, I got my two tattoos after I was diagnosed with CFRD and didnt have any problems. Both my tattoos are small, smaller than a razr phone and they didnt seem to take long to heal. I got my transplant July 25th this yr and my doctors all told me that I wouldnt be able to get any tattoos afterwards. I think that some doctors say its ok but mine have said “no.” I must say though, I do think theyre addicting. If you really want your tattoo I would recommend you get it before transplant just in case.

Profile photo of rotandrollrotandroll

I want to see some tattoo pictures! I know people have posted before but if you haven’t (or even if you have) I’d love to see. I’m a lover of good ink!

I want to see some tattoo pictures! I know people have posted before but if you haven’t (or even if you have) I’d love to see. I’m a lover of good ink!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.