• Profile photo of Rob9874Rob9874

hi best wishes to her….my son got the vest last year and my daughtor got the one by respitech and b/c he loves hers so much they are trying to order us another respitech…nothing wrong w/ the vest except the tubes come out if you move while doing it and i cant keep him in one place…haha…so i will let you know if we get the other one…and see what we can do w/ you getting our vest…i was told by our cf center the warrenty would be void but if something ever broke i would send it back for you…no prob there…and also you would have to buy the vest which i think is about 190.00….i will keep you in mind!!!!

Profile photo of Rob9874Rob9874

hi best wishes to her….my son got the vest last year and my daughtor got the one by respitech and b/c he loves hers so much they are trying to order us another respitech…nothing wrong w/ the vest except the tubes come out if you move while doing it and i cant keep him in one place…haha…so i will let you know if we get the other one…and see what we can do w/ you getting our vest…i was told by our cf center the warrenty would be void but if something ever broke i would send it back for you…no prob there…and also you would have to buy the vest which i think is about 190.00….i will keep you in mind!!!!

I am afraid I don’t know the details, I do recall others posting here that the makers of the VEST had programs to help families that cannot afford the VEST because they are not insured, or insurance will not cover it.

I did not see anything about this on the website (www.thevest.com), but I would imagine a CF clinic might know the answer. I know our clinic fought tooth and nail with our insurance company when they denied coverage of my daughters vest.

I am afraid I don’t know the details, I do recall others posting here that the makers of the VEST had programs to help families that cannot afford the VEST because they are not insured, or insurance will not cover it.

I did not see anything about this on the website (www.thevest.com), but I would imagine a CF clinic might know the answer. I know our clinic fought tooth and nail with our insurance company when they denied coverage of my daughters vest.

Profile photo of kim2kim2

thanks…that’s a good idea.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.