• Profile photo of austisuaustisu

Tucson. Initially they thought she might have lung cancer based on symptoms. She had a dark spot on a lung that showed up on an xray, cough, no appetite, all she’d do was sleep…

Then she had a pet scan which showed some sort of nodule. They were going to do a needle biopsy, but did another scan and the spot appeared to have collapsed into itself — looked like a squashed cheerio. Other test results came back as valley fever…

Profile photo of austisuaustisu

Tucson. Initially they thought she might have lung cancer based on symptoms. She had a dark spot on a lung that showed up on an xray, cough, no appetite, all she’d do was sleep…

Then she had a pet scan which showed some sort of nodule. They were going to do a needle biopsy, but did another scan and the spot appeared to have collapsed into itself — looked like a squashed cheerio. Other test results came back as valley fever…

Profile photo of blessedmomblessedmom

Thanks for all your prayers. She’s starting the treatments for it and hopefully will begin to gain an appetite and energy.
    In the meantime I’m gonna try and stay positive!! =)

Ratatosk, was the person you know in Az.? I’m curious if this is only in the Valley here.

Thanks for all your prayers. She’s starting the treatments for it and hopefully will begin to gain an appetite and energy.

Ratatosk, was the person you know in Az.? I’m curious if this is only in the Valley here.

Not much help either — but my noncfer sibling got it several years ago — had lost a lot of weight as well, was exhausted. She DID recover and is fine today.

Not much help either — but my noncfer sibling got it several years ago — had lost a lot of weight as well, was exhausted. She DID recover and is fine today.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.