- The doctors want me to give the enzymes to my baby in food but he’s only a week old? I thought we weren’t supposed to give solids that early.
- My baby nurses by grazing. When do I give more enzymes?
- I’m supposed to give ½ an enzyme. How do I do that?
- How do you do enzymes for nighttime feedings?
- If my baby has thrush, do I need to be careful that the enzymes don’t get stuck in his/her mouth or throat? I have heard of this happening.
- My toddler refuses to take his enzymes. What do I do? Do I put it in ice cream, bribe, etc. or are there other tactics and philosophies?
- What types of food are okay to put enzymes in?
- When can children start swallowing the pills?
- How do I get my toddler/youth to swallow pills?
- My enzymes aren’t working. Do brands work differently? What brands work best for different situations?
- What is the proper dosing?
- Can I dose by fat intake instead of by body weight?
- How much fat can an enzyme “process”?
- How do I know if constipation is caused by too many or too few enzymes?
- My child has horrible GI issues. What can I do with enzymes to improve this situation?
- What do stools tell me about enzyme dosing?
- When is it best to take the enzymes? The beginning, middle or end of a meal? Or should I take some first, middle and last?