I love the salt and sweet together
Potato Chip Cookies (Cystic Fibrosis diet)
Submitted by Kathy Geiger Potato Chip Cookies: I love the salt and sweet together
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Mix brown sugar and white sugar then add margarine, eggs and vanilla. Mix well until smooth
- Sift flour and baking powder together then add crushed potato chips. Continue to mix well.
- Drop from a teaspoon on to a greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 oven for 10 to 12 minutes