Cystic Fibrosis diet recipe
Recipe submitted by jcro125
- 2/3 cup Greek God's Greek yogurt (I used the honey flavor)
- 3 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup (I used honey)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 Tbsp. gelatin
- 1 pkg Vanilla Scandishake
- Combine the all ingredients except gelatin in a bowl, mix well until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a small saucepan.
- Whisk in the gelatin and let sit 3 minutes.
- Heat the mixture over low-medium heat, stirring frequently, just until warmed and gelatin is dissolved (the mixture will loosen/liquify and the dots of gelatin will disappear, about 5-6 minutes).
- Pour the mixture into candy molds or a baking pan and transfer to the refrigerator to gel.
- Allow the gummies to gel completely cool before removing from molds (about 20 minutes).
- Remove gummies from molds or cut into shapes.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 7-10 days
You also can add fruit to this recipe. Just don't add an acidic fruit because it will break down the gelatin and it won't work. *you can add 2/3 c of fruit and adjust yogurt to 1/2 c. Blend the ingredients instead of just mixing.