Creamy Grape Salad Recipe (Cystic Fibrosis diet)
From member Ratatosk.
A recipe for the fussy CF eater/no appetite. Refreshing and high in fat with the cream cheese & sour cream. I use walnuts instead of pecans as that’s usually what we have on hand.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings
Share this Recipe